Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dane goes to college... kind of:)




Yes, it's true! I went to college last weekend. University of Virginia to be precise. Mommy took me for a walk there and we met up with Jonah and Mimi! I think I like being a college man. It suits me. I look very much at home in front of the Rotunda! Also, there's me in front of the famed UVA chapel. The Roaming Gnome has nothing on me! With my trusty Jeep stroller (and mom to
push me,) I can go anywhere!

Tomorrow I go for my 15 month check up! I'll let y'all know how it goes! And yes, the South has gotten to me and we say "y'all"! I hope Liam and the twins don't make fun of me when I get back to San Diego! We're heading back pretty soon, we leave a week from Wednesday, tax day! It feels like our time here has gone so quickly. I'm going to miss my Virginia family so much! As sad as I am to go, I am so very excited that Daddy's coming home! Well, not exactly home home. Since Mommy and Daddy put all our stuff in storage, we'll be living in a vacation rental near the beach and very close to Liam and his mommy and daddy! It should be a very fun summer in San Diego, especially since Daddy will be there! I can't wait to see you Daddy! I love you so much!




Mom thought after Samari I should try Pirate! Arrrgg!


Just 'cause you can't get enough of my handsome face:)

No comments: