Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello out there:)

Well, I guess you're all wondering how and where baby Dane has been?! Again, apologies for the last 4 months of nothing! Once dad came home we've been quite busy and not with internet access some of the time. We spent our last weeks in San Diego living in Solana Beach and having a great time. We very much miss our friends and hope to see them again soon!

After leaving SD mom and dad and I flew to Virginia to see Yai and Granddaddy! We went to the beach down in Kill Devil Hills, NC along with Auntie Joni, Uncle Ronnie and Jonah and Maren. We had so much fun!! I got to play in the sand and the water and hang out with my cousins! At the end of the week we packed up the car and drove all the way down to Alabama to see Grammy and Paw Paw! We've been here for a few weeks now and I love it here too! I swim in the pool at least once a day, weather permitting, and get to see all my family down here! Last week when Mommy and Daddy went on their cruise I stayed here with Grammy and Paw Paw... and I was an ANGEL! Grammy says she'll keep me anytime! Of course, when Mommy and Daddy got home I had to cry a lot to show them just how much I missed them:)

Today Daddy left for flight school:( He'll be in Kansas for a few weeks:( But it's okay, I've got Mommy and Grammy and Paw Paw and soon I'm going back to Virginia to see Yai and Granddaddy before we meet up with Daddy in Seattle. Oh yeah, August 26th we are flying out to Japan! We'll be moving to Okinawa for a few years, but don't worry! We'll be back to visit and hopefully by then I'll be speaking Japanese! Also, I hear they have internet also, so maybe Mom will get a little better about the blog updates! Pictures soon to come! Love you all!

No comments: