Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! This was my first and I had no idea there would be so much food! My favorite was the cornbread and then the turkey soup that Yai made that night. Mom tried to get me to eat turkey, but I wasn't too interested, maybe next year. Jonah and Maren came over and Great Aunt Sissy and her family so there were lots of kids and lots of fun! It was a great day.

I have 6 teeth now! 4 up top and 2 on the bottom. My molars are coming in too and they're still hurting a little, but I'm doing okay. I've been clapping a lot and talking too! Yesterday I repeated after mommy and counted to 3, and then we clapped (that's my favorite part)! I've been repeating a lot of what I hear. I've said baby, light, fish, and I do, but I only say it once and for some reason mom keeps trying to get me to say it again. Silly mommy:) I also learned "no" and I use it on occasion. It works really well too! Grandaddy was holding me yesterday and mom asked if I wanted to come to her and I said, "no". I'm not sure why, but she didn't like that! Also, I talked to my daddy and he's doing well. I miss him SO much! I love you daddy!

I miss all my friends and family that are so far away, but I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Maybe I'll get to share a holiday with you soon! And now the countdown to my birthday is on! Only 19 more days to go!

No comments: