Thursday, October 23, 2008

Congrats daddy!



Sorry for the delay with the updates! We've been busy! Last week Yai and Grandaddy went on a cruise so mommy and I spent most of the time at Auntie Joni's with Jonah and "Mimi":) We had a great time there, but we forgot to bring our camera! There was a big bummer last week though; Grammy and Paw Paw were on there way up here but had a little car trouble and I didn't get to see them:( But hopefully i'll get to see Grammy next month before she has to go to work!

Daddy just had his change of command ceremony over in Iraq, so now he's in charge! I'm so proud of my daddy! He told mommy that he's never had a job more rewarding than the work that he's doing over there right now. (I'm a blessing, not a job, so that doesn't count!) We're so glad that he enjoying his work! Love you daddy! Congrats!

Well, I've been running mommy ragged! Now I can get off of the couch all by myself and climb up there too! She still keeps a close eye on me to make sure I don't fall on my head, but I'm getting pretty good at getting where I want to be. I'm being kind to her and holding off on the walking for now. So for now I'm sticking to throwing the tennis ball, left handed, and pulling everything out of Yai's cupboards! They love it!


"I know it's in there... must be in the back..."


Mommy's wearing glasses until she gets Lasik next week:)
She also got a haircut, but this is NOT a good picture of it!

No comments: